95 sc fog lights with brackets

Kevin Leitem

Nice set of 95 fog lights. 50.00

IMG_20130623_121025_004_zps5eae6d47.jpg

IMG_20130623_121040_316_zps60cf3ee6.jpg

Fog/driving lights

Kevin, I responded to your ad on the lights...do you still have them? Can you respond to my Q please as I don't know anything about these lights and where they would go on my 1994 or if they will fit my front end. Thanks.

Kevin, I responded to your ad on the lights...do you still have them? Can you respond to my Q please as I don't know anything about these lights and where they would go on my 1994 or if they will fit my front end. Thanks.

Sorry, the automatic notifications don't seem to be working properly. I have been missing a few messages. The ones pictured are sold, but I do have a set that is almost as nice. Just the bracket has a little more rust on it. The brackets mount to the steel bumper behind the bumper cover. They would fit your front end as the lx and sc use the same bumper in 94 and 95.

Driving lights

O.K., price on this set? Can you contact me directly? With the problems we are having with the notifications, I am not being notified of your answer as well, I don't want to miss this set :mad: I sent you my e-mail contact: Littlewolf1109@aol.com so you could do that and would appreciate your help so we can get this done. Thanks. Tom Little Wolf

Back