PDA

View Full Version : Super coupe's in Palmdale

Tommy Turbo
06-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Sorry for duplicate, the site was acting really weird when I first posted this, and it seems to have no content in the first post.

Anyhow seen a few SC's in Palmdale lately, a red with custom hood with dual intakes, looked clean on Ave. S about to get on the 14, and a stock looking clean black on Ave. S, turning onto 20th east. Anyone from here? be cool to see these up close.

I've almost got mine back on the road, been driving the SHO lately.

91Tbird SC
09-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Hows it going Tommy Turbo. I'm new here my name is mike I live in Lancaster I have a white super coupe all stock would like to get together

SuperCoupe007
09-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome 91 Tbird SC.
There are some guys still here in the so-cal chapter, but everyone is flying under the radar :)

91Tbird SC
09-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks SuperCoupe007. Would be cool to get So-Cal chapter together for a car meet

Tommy Turbo
09-21-2013, 01:11 AM
Sounds great, would be cool to see your car. When is a good time? be cool to get a few folks from the av together. When is a good time for everyone?

SuperCoupe007
09-21-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey guys,
Would be cool to set a meeting. Currently my SC is down (I know nothing new) but hope to have it running by end of Oct or mid Nov.

Worst case I just show up in my MarkVIII

Tommy Turbo
09-21-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm pretty wide open on times, just know I will be out of town around the end of the first week in Oct, to go visit my Dad in the OC and go to the OC auto show. Bring what ever you have to drive, Mark's are cool cars too :) I remember when they first came out, loved the commercial showing the airbags lowering the car at speed so it could get under the bar they set up. Maybe I will bring my SHO to mix things up....if anyone wants to see one.

SuperCoupe007
09-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Car show in the OC? I may down to do a slight hang out after the car show..

Or throw some dates out there and we can all come to a decision on date, location, and time :)

Yeah SHO's are cool tool. Always wanted one of those to. Yeah that commercial was cool. I remember the one where it was lining up next to a fighter jet (race type) LOL

91Tbird SC
09-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey guys how about if we meet in Palmdale this Saturday. They have the 4th Saturday car cruise every car is welcome there and lots of parking it's from 5-9pm. My brother has his 92 T-bird sport 5.0 and my uncle has a 94 super coupe. Just an idea?

Tommy Turbo
09-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Saturday sounds cool, I haven't been to one of those shows in a while. The OC show is all the new models, like the LA auto show.

SuperCoupe007
09-24-2013, 01:17 PM
I have to work this Saturday and get off at 5:00 PM. I will have to play it by ear to see if I can make it out there.

91Tbird SC
09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Maybe next car meet we can meet in the middle of everyone like S.F.V.or the I.E.

So this Saturday a little car meet in Palmdale 30th st west & Rancho Vista Blvd meet at 5pm. Maybe CW can bring his TT SC? If he didn't sell it yet. I seen it in person and it's a monster. And if any other Super Coupes wants to meet there is more then welcome. Can't wait

SuperCoupe007
09-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Maybe someone took pictures that they could share with all of us? :D

Tommy Turbo
09-29-2013, 02:24 AM
I couldn't make it, uncle is in the hospital getting ready for surgery, so was spending the day with family there keeping his spirits up. Really wanted to come out, but this all has happened pretty suddenly.

91Tbird SC
09-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Well TT hope everything went well with ur uncle family comes first. The car show turn out pretty good I took my SC and my brother took his T-bird 5.0 and my uncle and his 94 SC no show even CW went but didn't take his TTSC. I would like to post pictures but don't know how:confused:
Would like to still meet up here in av. Then maybe have a car meet closer to other Super Coupes in So Cal. I guess we'll just see what happens

SuperCoupe007
09-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Tommy Turbo::: No worries, first is family second is family, and after family is everything else. I am sure that there will be other opportunities for us SC guys to hang out :cool:

Yeah, I think it would be cool to have some so-cal meets. We need to bring this chapter some life :p