1991 thunderbird sc part out

bye-bye-birdy

motor is .20 over new pistions rings the whle nine yards,the motor has less then 10k on it and the motor has a magnaport sc on it with a 10%od.,60 pound injectors,255 fuel pump moranna A cam ported heads ported intake, mp plenum,70mm tb 73mm maf, new high volt coil, car has an moates f3 chip in it now which was tuned by CRT performance in norwalk oh, car interior has the normal sc stuff dash pad has a crack and the black leather seats r cracking,the body is clean,no dents or rust, the underbody has some rust but i am not a body man, but have been told its normal for an ohio car, car has been garage kept new rear tires, open to offers asking 2000.00 for the car but the trans is blown, asking 700 for the sc with mp plenum and pulley, willing to do package deals

If u really want to sell its best that u list all items prices and add pictures people will be more interested that way bro
Just trying to help u out

To clarify:

Car = $2,000

SC & MP parts = $700

If both are wanted with the way it's listed $2,700 and you are willing to deal in this situation.?.?

To clarify:

Car = $2,000

SC & MP parts = $700

If both are wanted with the way it's listed $2,700 and you are willing to deal in this situation.?.?

YEs ^ he has a point so some editing to ur post bro

Now I know and understand is hard for you to part out or sell this car when u loved it but if theres no way out and ur loosing so much already my best advise as ur friend is be smart and part it u will start getting money that u need for ur school fast but u need to list everything like

Magna port blower $$$
Mp Plenum $$$
Od pulleys $$$
Morana cam $$$

ANd so and so I know this is difficult for you
But its very hard that u make most of ur money back by selling one piece and that will take longer either way

LIst separately sell as much as u can
Then when almost no one is buying anything crush the rusted body bro so u can get it out of ur buddys place u will get for sure 2000+ if u do this and it will go fast

SAd to say this to you but it will be alright buddy life throws some curved balls at us sometimes ull get a good running supercoupe soon after ur school is done or figured out

YEs ^ he has a point so some editing to ur post bro

Now I know and understand is hard for you to part out or sell this car when u loved it but if theres no way out and ur loosing so much already my best advise as ur friend is be smart and part it u will start getting money that u need for ur school fast but u need to list everything like

Magna port blower $$$
Mp Plenum $$$
Od pulleys $$$
Morana cam $$$

ANd so and so I know this is difficult for you
But its very hard that u make most of ur money back by selling one piece and that will take longer either way

LIst separately sell as much as u can
Then when almost no one is buying anything crush the rusted body bro so u can get it out of ur buddys place u will get for sure 2000+ if u do this and it will go fast

SAd to say this to you but it will be alright buddy life throws some curved balls at us sometimes ull get a good running supercoupe soon after ur school is done or figured out

thanks and I am leaving town tonight so next Saturday I will have all the parts off before it goes to the scrap yard, I will get a list and prices and post when I get back. thanks guys

Back