2 questons.

sc91gt

First of all, my no start issue seems to be gone after bolting down under hood fuse panel. Thanks for the replies. 1st, since i switch my brakes to conventional I immediately removed the abs fuses from engine bay as well as from under dash. Yellow abs light is still on. Now I have removed the abs relay and comp from the tray in trunk and it is still on. How do you make it go out? Pull the bulb?

Second issue is wipers. When on delay they will switch to constant low setting and not want to shut off unless you turn it to O on the down stroke. And occasionally the wipers would just come on on their own. Got a junkyard Multi switch and did good for awhile then started doing it again. Last week, I bought a new multi switch and no change, wipers still have a mind of their own. But the signals work better. :D Anybody know what can cause this?

Thanks in advance

Your wiper problem may be the internal governor module. It is the component responsible for the interval wiper functions. It looks like a large relay if i remember correctly. Seems like I replaced mine during the resto...

It is under the dash on the driver's side. Service manual describes it as "located left of the steering column and attached to the shake brace."

Ok

I will try that. Thanks.

All the people who have done the abs conv and nobody can tell me what I missed to get the abs light to go out???

Back