Abs sensor question

Wzenheimer

Does anyone have the part #s of the left front and right front ABS wheel speed sensors for the 89-82? I found a guy who has a used set but need to verify.

Also does anyone know if the 93+ sensors would work if I changed (cut then soldered) the older style plug to the end? As those sensors are still available.

Chris,
I have heard that the cut/solder trick does work.

Lets hope it does -one of my projects next week is to solder ends from a 90 to the new 93+ sensors.

Also, Evanoff told me you can press the rings closer so that the old style sensors work in the 93+ spindle.

Chris,
I have heard that the cut/solder trick does work.

Lets hope it does -one of my projects next week is to solder ends from a 90 to the new 93+ sensors.

Also, Evanoff told me you can press the rings closer so that the old style sensors work in the 93+ spindle.

I test fit my old sensors (90) into the 95 spindles I have and the diameter of the hole is a bit bigger on the 95 spindles. I'm hesitant to reuse my old sensors as they were dented quite a bit when I pressed them out. I just need to find out if the later sensors will work and I'll just buy new ones and use my old plugs to adapt to the harness.

Back