Another Keyless Module question

TbirdTim

SCCoA Member
Hello All;

I have gotten a keyless module from a member here that has been adapted to work on the 89-92 keyless entry cars that didn't come with a FOB. The problem is I don't know the code and have been serching for hours to find a answer. I believe it might have come from a '94. I have opened the box but I can't figure out the transistor arangment that was mentioned in some of the threads.

Any ideas?

Thank you for any help.
Tim

Thanks Dave

I guess I wasn't clear, I'm good on the FOB, it's the module itself that I can't get the code for. I can't get a hold of the member that I got it from so I'm trying to figure it out some other way.

Thank for any help

Tim

Oh I gotcha. I think when I got mine it had a sticker on the box with the code. Worst case you could probably hit up the junk yard and grab another late model one that's you know the code for. Otherwise I have no idea:confused:

Open it up, set your camera for macro and in a well lighted area take a picture and host it somewhere and point us to it. We'll try and figure it out.

The old units you used to be able to figure out the code from the resistors being used. Not sure what a late model one looks like.

Back