pair of alum wheels and tires...

pro street rich

I have a set of alum spares with street tires on them. They have maybe 100 miles on them. I did post these a few weeks ago and sold them but they won't fit where they were going to go. So I have them for sale again... The price is also the same $200 plus shipping. I would bring them to the shoot out if that helps you... Let me know....Rich

do you need pic's??

Would it help if I post some pic'sof these wheels and tires?? These are the wheels that everyone wanted a few years ago, so how about it. They are just sitting waiting for a new home. I can bring them to the shoot out if that helps on shipping....Rich

Rich i'm very interested in these! I have 2 things i need to buy before the shootout and if they are still available then i will buy them if you can bring them. These would help me on my quest for 12s!! Already have very soft barely ran 26x8.50x16 Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks so skinnies would be nice too! How much ET reduction do people generaly see on the SC with them?

this is hard to say..

Rich i'm very interested in these! I have 2 things i need to buy before the shootout and if they are still available then i will buy them if you can bring them. These would help me on my quest for 12s!! Already have very soft barely ran 26x8.50x16 Mickey Thompson ET Drag slicks so skinnies would be nice too! How much ET reduction do people generaly see on the SC with them?

I don't know if anyone has tested the different tires to see what they pick up. I know that the less drag you have the better your time should be... Maybe someone else can answer that one for you.....Rich

If you still have them in October bring them to the shootout! If i still have any $$ left I will buy them. If not I'm quite sure someone there will buy them

Back