Could it stop raining........please

90sc35thann

This has been terrible. I won't drive my SC in the rain just because i like to keep it clean/rust free. It has rained here in New Hampshire for something like 15 out of the last 17 days. If someone has any pull with Mother Nature, can you tell her that I would like to drive the SC for a few days? LOL

Same here! Skies have been threatening for the past 2 weeks. Not only is it tough to drive in it, it sucks because its nearly impossible to keep it clean

Same here in S.E. Michigan. I've been able to drive my 94 once in the last couple of weeks not wanting to get it dirty. Last Thursday we got over 2"s of rain in less than an hour where I'm at.

Im going to trade my SC in for a john boat it has rained here so much. it has rained almost 11 inches in the last 30 days. Thats only 315% more than normal.

Here in Pennsylvania, it seems to have rained every day for about 3 weeks. Funny time for my windshield wipers to completely stop working. :rolleyes: Just got them fixed and the Bird back on the road. It is woefully overdue for a wash. With actual soap.

Back