discount performance parts... won't last long!!!

turshin

Hello fellow sc owners. Im parting my bird out. The roads up here in Michigan dont agree with the hard ride of the sc plus some other factors so selling parts new and used off the bird. This is what I have..

85mm tb
Cold air intake
A BRAND NEW set of Kooks headers
A BRAND NEW aluminum radiator
Over and underdrive jackshaft and crankshaft and smaller diameter sc pulley combo that makes 15 psi
A BRAND NEW shift kit
A brand new set of ic pipe gaskets
2 m90 superchargers
2 DIS's

All for a grand total of $650. The headers alone are worth $600. If you're in southeast Michigan/Toledo area we can meet and ill bring them to you. Picture coming soon

Need some more detail on the parts, I'm only an hour south of Toledo so we can meet up any day.

Hello fellow sc owners. Im parting my bird out. The roads up here in Michigan dont agree with the hard ride of the sc plus some other factors so selling parts new and used off the bird. This is what I have..

85mm tb
Cold air intake
A BRAND NEW set of Kooks headers
A BRAND NEW aluminum radiator
Over and underdrive jackshaft and crankshaft and smaller diameter sc pulley combo that makes 15 psi
A BRAND NEW shift kit
A brand new set of ic pipe gaskets
2 m90 superchargers
2 DIS's

All for a grand total of $650. The headers alone are worth $600. If you're in southeast Michigan/Toledo area we can meet and ill bring them to you. Picture coming soon

interested in the tb and rad depending on kind and condition. im in southeast Michigan

Back