Summit Racing brand cross drilled rotors???

godavid

SCCoA Member
I'm getting ready to buy Summits brand cross drilled rotors does anyone have any experience with the Summits brand brake stuff? Their brand cross drilled rotors are only $10 more that O'Reilly's store brand. Their Cardones calipers are cheaper too. I'm putting Mark VIIIs rotors on the front and 97 ford lx rotors on the rear. Apparently in they don't make a 92 SC cross drilled rotor in the Summit brand, thanks.

I'm getting ready to buy Summits brand cross drilled rotors does anyone have any experience with the Summits brand brake stuff? Their brand cross drilled rotors are only $10 more that O'Reilly's store brand. Their Cardones calipers are cheaper too. I'm putting Mark VIIIs rotors on the front and 97 ford lx rotors on the rear. Apparently in they don't make a 92 SC cross drilled rotor in the Summit brand, thanks.

summit rotors are great! I abuse them always!!;) and brake performance is good too,although they dicked me around about replacing a rotor that the zinc coating had failed on it,im "getting" a new one in the mail "soon" free of charge

Back