Premium Sound square plug

S_Mazza

Hello all,

I am looking for a square 8-pin connector for a Premium Sound radio. It is the connector with the metal shield around it. I have a complete cable, but the plug is busted up. I am hoping that someone will have a plug left over from a cut harness. The plug I mean looks like the one on the right in this picture:
p100jbl.jpg

I could buy a complete cable, but I am planning to use just the plug, so I don't want to cut up a working cable. Why not use the whole cable? Well, that cable is bound up with a lot of other wires behind the dash, and I don't want to pull the dash at this time.

Please note that I do not need the 6-pin plug for the add-on CD player. It looks very similar, but it won't work for me.

Please reply here or PM me if you have one for me.

radio plug

Hello all,

I am looking for a square 8-pin connector for a Premium Sound radio. It is the connector with the metal shield around it. I have a complete cable, but the plug is busted up. I am hoping that someone will have a plug left over from a cut harness. The plug I mean looks like the one on the right in this picture:
p100jbl.jpg

I could buy a complete cable, but I am planning to use just the plug, so I don't want to cut up a working cable. Why not use the whole cable? Well, that cable is bound up with a lot of other wires behind the dash, and I don't want to pull the dash at this time.

Please note that I do not need the 6-pin plug for the add-on CD player. It looks very similar, but it won't work for me.

Please reply here or PM me if you have one for me.

yeah I have that plug out of my 93 sc, I cut mine since I went after market. theres about 3-4 inch I left with the plug, make offer.

I found mine

Here is a picture of the one I have. I have the entire length of cable, but the site is not being kind at the moment. Just PM me with what you want to do.:)

Attachments

• NCM_0010.JPG
    NCM_0010.JPG
    341 KB · Views: 25
Back