Tcshum

RSC'91

I just purchased an '89 SC from Tcshum. The car is exactly as stated, upgrades and all. It was delivered with everything posted and then some. Terry kept immaculate records of this car from day one, I could write a book on this cars history and not miss a single detail just based off of his records. Since he sold the car and its history I doubt we will see him around much, but if he hangs around you can bet you will get exactly what he states he has. It was a privelige to buy his car, there are great plans in store for this beauty. :cool:

Looks like a great buy was trying to convince a few friends to pick it up always liked the twilight blue metallic sc's. Maybe one of these days :rolleyes:

Looks like a great buy was trying to convince a few friends to pick it up always liked the twilight blue metallic sc's. Maybe one of these days :rolleyes:

The twilight blue was my first SC back in '90. Always my favorite. This one just needs the usual stuff, TEVES brake work, head gaskets, and cooling system repair. Outside that, it is a beautiful car. Excited to get it back on the road. :cool:

Back