Garage full of misc SC parts

Regul8r

Collection of parts for the last 4-5 years ALL MUST GO!
Listing the bigger/higher dollar/most wanted parts first
ALL parts are priced… make me a reasonable offer, PLUS you pay all shipping and 3% PayPal fees.
The garage floor is now covered and it is unuseable, these parts are NOT going back up in the rafters!
Ask and I’ll look for what you need, everything is out in the open to find easily.
Tell me to bag/box up all the misc bolts and make me an offer that way, OPEN to all offers!
They don’t sell and they are going to trash or scrap yard for metal weight money!
Great opportunity for someone to come by and load a pickup or trailer to fill your parts bins with SC parts you may need on future builds and work. I am OUT of the SC business and cleaning out COMPLETELY!

1. 94-95 Xenon front air dam and sides GFX, still in the box from another member I bought it from. Have not opened the box, was said to be in good shape, needed a little TLC but very useable.
2. 75MM Chrome ProFlow MAF, calibrated for 36lb injectors, needs new MAF Module(I THINK) when plugged on my car it stumbled hooked up original MAF and ran fine then did a couple more times and did same thing
3. Kirban Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, was on a 93 fuel rail
4. 5% OD SC Pulley, Steel Pending to TBirdSC15
5. 89 FAT half shaft? Only 1 still attached to hub assembly(more desired for durability?)
6. Early Model OEM Harmonic Balancer in good condition
7. NEW still in box IAC SOLD to Coupe Crazy
8. NEW still in box Microgard fuel filter SOLD to Coupe Crazy
9. NEW still in box 2 sets of FEL-PRO head bolts (1 per head) SOLD to Coupe Crazy
10. 2 Black visors with lighted mirrorsSOLD to BirdofPrey97
11. Black cloth rear speaker covers
12. Blue Leather rear speaker covers
13. 93 Headlight panel with headlights
14. 90 Annie full side GFX set

Now, on to the Garage full of stuff in no particular order other than that is the way it is on the floor of the garage
1. ARC shock motors
2. 2 complete in good shape trunk seals
3. 90 and 93 Fan Modules(1 ea)Sale Pending on 1 BroBro
4. 2 coil packs
5. 2 early model driving light bracket with lights(not in good shape)
6. 2 lower SC tubes 1 SOLD David R.
7. 1 upper SC tube
8. 1 SC top
9. 1 early model M90 with stock inlet attached Pending to Archerman0531
10. 2 rear SC tube to intake plenums 1 SOLD to David R.
11. 2 lower intakes(valley intake), 1 cleaned at machine shop ready to paint and install 1 SOLD David R.
12. ‘93 Chrome fuel rail
13. early model fuel rail(not Chrome)
14. 90 directional, wiper multi-function arm assembly
15. 93 Electronic Climate control heater/AC dash panel SOLD locally
16. 3 ECUs??? 90SC, 90XR7 and 93SC large computer box up under rear deck on tray?
17. 1 90 ABS or ARC computer? From under rear deck on tray(has cooling fins on it?)
18. Multiple hard steel with rubber coolant piping/hoses to the Oil Mount Cooler and around the motor to the heater core and TB
19. 94/95 front engine PS/Accessory mount bracket and other side Idler pulley mount bracket (cleaned and painted black) Sale Pending
20. Wiper arms
21. 2 Thermostat housings 1 SOLD David R., 1 pending to Quatrini
22. 2 Alternators (90 and a 93 that looks fairly new) Sale Pending
23. Crank Pulley
24. Multiple inside door handles (both sides)
25. Multiple stock tensioners
26. 2 stock Throttle Bodies
27. Stock early model MAF
28. 90 Instrument cluster with 190,707 on the odometer (no idea if it works, car was towed in)SOLD David R.
29. 93 Black Dash surround with Auto Headlight control next to headlight switch
30. Auto Flywheel
31. Washer fluid tank w/pump SOLD to David R.
32. 94/95 Oil Pan, cleaned and in good condition
33. 1 set 94/95 heads (taken apart with all parts in a box that go with them)
34. 1 set 89-93 heads (valves/springs still in place) SOLD David R.
35. 4 sets of early model exhaust manifolds(spend some time and port them, then resell for your own profit, I don’t have time or desire to do it)
36. 5 94/95 stock pistons
37. IC Core (could be used for a DIC project)
38. 90 Wiper motor assembly still bolted to the plastic cowl piece(in good shape)
39. Blue interior A-Pillar moldings(both sides)
40. Blue interior kick panels (both sides)
41. Blue interior under dash cover (Knee cover under steering wheel)
42. SC Steering wheel center pad
43. Left & Right RED power mirrors Pending to Archerman0531
44. Left Silver Power Mirror
45. Red 90 manual fuel door
46. 2 lower rear window moldings (need the typical repaint/restore) good for someone to try and paint or Plasti-Dip then put on your car
47. Early model gas tank straps
48. Stock Air filter intake tubes
49. 2 Oil filter/oil cooler mounts
50. Core Cam shaft
51. Cam sensor and shaft assembly
52. BOXES and BAGS full of all types of engine/accessory mounts, nuts and bolts(ie Ziploc of oil pan bolts, IC tubing brackets)
53. BOXES and BAGS full of all the little wiring connectors, sensors, vacuum hoses/connectors
54. 90 Long block motor valve covers to oil pan, pulleys to flywheel all intact (came out of the Annie no idea condition)
55. 94/95 block that was supposedly cleaned, magnafluxed and bored(.010 I THINK)
56. Used crank in good condition that has been measured and can be turned 10/10 for a rebuild
57. Crank from a 94/95 that was turned but now has surface rust I see would need re-polish, not sure it can be turned anymore)

Dwight Spoke up and will be picking up ANYTHING not sold, but he hasn't come and got it all yet. lol

Last edited:
question on maf

Will that maf fit the stock plumbing, and will the ford electronics work? If so, you have a price in mind? I bought a cnl last month, but I got stiffed..lol

Will that maf fit the stock plumbing, and will the ford electronics work? If so, you have a price in mind? I bought a cnl last month, but I got stiffed..lol

I never tried it with stock piping and it has it's own electronics.
That is why I bought a C&L too.

alternator

I need a spare alternator fpr my 93 sc,price shipped to ny 11551 and I need it in working order. thx tony.

Back