PDA

View Full Version : Thread posting issue.

Kurt K
07-22-2013, 10:22 AM
I tried posting the below information in the Events forum:

If it's not raining, I'll be bringing my Anniversary. Otherwise, I'll probably stay home. Info in the linked pdf.

http://www.fordsunlimited.com/pdf/2013fordsunlimited-carshow.pdf

Unfortunately, the screen switches to a page with an entire blank screen and nothing else. Here is a cropped screen shot. Just imagine seeing an entire blank screen for the full version.

I've refreshed my browser to see if the post(s) is in the Events forum already.

Ira R.
07-22-2013, 01:28 PM
I had a problem trying make a post last night too. I didn't get any screens like you did but the site never updates, it just seemd to freeze.

Then this morning I was surprised to see tha there was the beginning of a new thread and a post from me last night. very odd.

Ira

Kurt K
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
I had a problem trying make a post last night too. I didn't get any screens like you did but the site never updates, it just seemd to freeze.

Then this morning I was surprised to see tha there was the beginning of a new thread and a post from me last night. very odd.

IraI wonder if my post will end up in the Events forum at some point. Or if both of them will appear, since I tried twice.

91 XR7
07-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I've been having the same issues with single post i've been trying to do since mid last week.

I even talked about it just below this one.

It seems odd some posts work, other just won't

Pat DiPersia
07-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Just an FYI that I'm still working on this. . . Nothing to report yet, sorry.

Kurt K
07-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Just an FYI that I'm still working on this. . . Nothing to report yet, sorry.
Thanks for the update.

Rodeo Joe
07-25-2013, 01:53 PM
I've been trying to start a thread in the New England Chapter, but have had no luck. Posting to threads doesn't seem to be a problem.

Joe