PDA

View Full Version : All Ford and Mustang Show at Ford Lima Engine Plant, Aug 17th

rzimmerl
07-23-2013, 12:53 PM
The 4th annual all Ford and Mustang Show hosted at the Lima Engine Plant (Lima, OH) is Aug 17th. See attached flier for the full details.

I work at LEP, and the plant is 25 minutes from my house. I am willing to host a before or after get together for any members that would like to attend. Hotels are located less then 10 minutes from the plant and is 2 miles off of I75 in Lima, Ohio.

ScrapSC
07-23-2013, 08:49 PM
The 4th annual all Ford and Mustang Show hosted at the Lima Engine Plant (Lima, OH) is Aug 17th. See attached flier for the full details.

I work at LEP, and the plant is 25 minutes from my house. I am willing to host a before or after get together for any members that would like to attend. Hotels are located less then 10 minutes from the plant and is 2 miles off of I75 in Lima, Ohio.

That looks like a cool event. I wouldn't mind attending, but I have so much crap to do on my car and I need to put a clutch in my 95.... Someone put in a aftermarket clutch on a stock car.... Why???? Why??? I don't get it..