PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Austin, TX?

Kurt K
11-10-2002, 08:52 PM
Well, I'm stuck in Austin for the next 2 weeks (except next Sat and Sun). Any of you guys around here?

SCandelous95
11-11-2002, 02:05 AM
been here awhile but dont post much...im an austinite and know the town well.

got a few t-bird buddies around town, email me at dean@deannixondesign.com

Aaron Gott
11-11-2002, 04:20 AM
Hey kurt, I have a question for you... ever go to any CDWarehouse's in St. Louis? (formerly CDWarehouse's, now they don't really have a name) There is one on Tesson Fairy Road, and there is one in Arnold I believe....

austinxtreme512
11-11-2002, 04:32 AM
now, i live near oaklahoma for a while till march!! Ill be going to arizona for my first duty station. should be cool!!! id show you around and show you my car but i moved, but hey ill be up there for thanksgiving weekend, if you are still there, let me know

Kurt K
11-11-2002, 08:56 PM
Dean: I shot you an email

Aaron: Yeah, I think I've been to CDWarehouse once or twice. I know I haven't been to the one in Arnold, although it would be closer than the others.

austinxtreme512: Fortunately, I won't be here over Thanksgiving. I actually get to go home for the holidays.

GREATWHITE666
11-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Hey Kurt, I live right in south austin in Barton Hills--- your SC wouldnt happen to be silver would it? I saw one yesterday, i believed was a 92-- I'm around all the time in my pearl white 95 SC with the chrome rims-- email me if you got some free time.
Damon

Kurt K
11-12-2002, 01:02 AM
Nope, that wasn't me, my '92 is black. I used to link my site in my sig, not sure what happened to that. Here's a link to my site (http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5602/index.html) .
I'm here on business and don't have my car with me. Not that I could drive it right now anyway--in the middle of repairs.

Aaron Gott
11-12-2002, 01:41 PM
My dad owns those stores... Which one do you usually go to? I believe there are 4.