PDA

View Full Version : Who is doing what to their car(s)? Need help?

BirdofPrey97
07-26-2013, 10:04 AM
So, I am putting the FMIC in the car on August 10th. Anyone wants to come over and lend a hand let me know. There will be 3 of us there, but more cars to work on or projects to help others out on is more then welcome.

This will either be done in Glenwood or Lake Manawa. I haven't heard for sure yet, but if someone in the CB/Omaha area or that can get to the area is wanting help show up with the problem and lets get it worked out while a group of us are together.

If more details of where and when are needed let me know. As the date gets closer more details will be available.

Melon
07-26-2013, 05:39 PM
We were going to have a get together at Ken's shop that afternoon/evening - grill out and whatnot. But maybe we'll change the date and we'll come bother you for a while? :D

BirdofPrey97
07-27-2013, 10:56 AM
We were going to have a get together at Ken's shop that afternoon/evening - grill out and whatnot. But maybe we'll change the date and we'll come bother you for a while? :D

I hope to be Done with the fmic by the evening. Let me know the plans at Jens and I will see ha I can do. Staying at Andy's house in Omaha, so it will be on the way.

Melon
07-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Staying at Andy's house in Omaha, so it will be on the way.

No you're not :p

As far as plans - I think we're just getting together, hanging out, and grilling. Oh, and to drool over Kens car :D

BirdofPrey97
07-28-2013, 01:50 PM
No you're not :p

Different Andy. :p