18" rims for sale

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
I've picked up a set of 18" rims that I'd like to pass on to someone who would like them. They have some scattered nicks and little scuffs commensurate with normal wear and tear but are otherwise in good condition. $400 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Exel 18 in rims.jpg
    Exel 18 in rims.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 373
are they 5x4.5 bolt pattern? if so you can bring em to me at the shootout with my blocker rings:D

These are 5 x 4.25. They were previously on a 35th. I'd really like to sell them before the shootout. I have boxes to ship them in.

Hey Mike what size tires would go on those? Any chance you have a pic of them on the anni?

PM me your phone number, my phone broke and somehow I lost all my contacts!:mad:

Wow...

Those rims look completely awesome! Wish I had the cash for them, I'd love to own them. Maybe if they are still around when I get the money....

Glws

These wheels are still available. As previously stated, they are 18x8, 5x4.25 bolt pattern. $400 plus shipping for the set.

I'll have to check on the shipping to Spokane. I won't be able to get that for till thursday as I'll be out of town until Tomorrow night. Yes, Dave I can bring them to the shootout if they aren't sold by then. I don't want to have to bring them back, though.

Back