parts for sell

blackcoupe81

Hey guys i finally had to get rid of my 95 coupe and i saved a few things off it i want to get rid of im going a different route with my new one.

I have a Blower off a 95 engine with the top plate and the top intercooler tube and the rear manifold for it --make me an offer.

I have a factory intercooler--make me an offer

I have a three piece underdrive pulley kit from super coupe performance --- SOLD!!!!!

I have a brand new 75mm MAF ---make offer

I have a BHJ harmonic balancer for a 94/95 engine for sale also---275 OBO the rubber is perfectly fine in it and it has less than 500 miles on it

I also have a four 17" mustang cobra wheels for sale as well they are in good shape have some curb rash on them but nothing major that cant be sanded out - i was going to sand them and have them powder coated myself but like i said i am going a different route---make an offer

The other thing i have is a complete 94 shell with no engine or Trans in it -- i planned on building this one for myself but if someone is interested i might be willing to part with it for the right price. the car was solid when i bought three years ago but i will double check it if someone is interested in it, and if is rotted out of me after sitting behind the garage although its never seen snow or salt then i will just scrap it and buy a new toy....

If anyone wants pictures just pm a cell number or an email address and i will be happy to send pics for you all to veiw

Last edited:
sorry to say that he does not. i bought it, the blower, maf, intercooler, intercooler tube and top. i think danny has the wheels, a spoiler, and a coil of sorts still. if he doesent get on here and you are interested in something i will notify him.

Since this one is gone, I do have an excellent used '94/95 BHJ available.....(SOLD now)

If interested, it is best to call me at 513-697-6501 or email at "bill@supercoupeperformance.com".

Last edited:
looking for a bezel

I'm looking for the bezel that goes around the digital readout above the radio/tape deck stack

Ok the rims are solid and r mustang bolt patteren the roller I'm looking aroind 700 obo for I can't pics ans evweything for you. The body is solid nut the imterior is trashes was like that whwn I bought it pm ur emails ans I will sens pics out to everybody dpr the roller ans dor the eims...thanks....ps I live in northwest indiana

Back