intercooler, SC & 94/95 intake plenums & Haynes / Chilton's Manuals

ChaseTruck754

Hi all - I've got a few parts and manuals here that I need to sell. I sold the SC and have no use for this stuff anymore.

Stock intercooler in great shape - $65 obo + shipping

SC Plenum - $20 obo + shipping

Intake Plenum - $20 obo + shipping

For these last 2 I'm sorry but I've forgotten the exact year car each of these parts came off of. I know they are the later model ones, and 94/95 is what I remember. I bought them to modify my 90 and never got around to it. I will work with you to try and figure out the exact years if it is important to you. I can get you pics or will help if I can in getting any more info.

All prices are obo and buyer to pay shipping from 92647 - CA.

Please EMAIL me as I do not regularly check this board anymore.

Steve
SHartDP at aol dot com

SOLD 1st are the manuals. I had used these for the wirig diagrams when doing my motor swap. I have 1 Chiltons (83 - 97 Ford t-bird & Mercury Cougar) & 1 Haynes (89 & 90 Ford t-bird & Mercury Cougar) - asking $5 ea. + shipping SOLD

Attachments

• thunderbird sc intercooler 1.jpg
    thunderbird sc intercooler 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 41
  • thunderbird sc intercooler 2.jpg
    thunderbird sc intercooler 2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 44
  • thunderbird SC parts.jpg
    thunderbird SC parts.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 97
  • x 241.jpg
    x 241.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
intake plenum with oval port and EGR bracket like the one pictured = early model, sorry. Good luck with the sale

Haynes & Chilton's maunals both sold - thanks!

intake plenum with oval port and EGR bracket like the one pictured = early model, sorry. Good luck with the sale
Thanks. Been a LOOONG time since I've paid attention to any of the stuff to even know what is what.
I could have sworn I bought later model stuff due to plarger ports, but maybe I was taken.
Oh well, make an offer on any of this as it's of no use to me now. The truck I had the motor in was parted out 10 years ago and I came across this in a recent move.

Back