assembling of the front seats

bumpskier45

ok I wasn't to smart when I took apart the seats to do the leather,now I am not so sure exactly how they go back together,and sense I was not thinking by taking them both apart I don't have anything to look at to check it. What I am hoping for is someone with an exploded view of the front seats or real close up pics of how it is supposed to look underneath and such.Thanks in advance,trying to get this all together before the shootout.

not sure if this is what you need, but I will attach them just in case...

Attachments

• seat base 1.jpg
    seat base 1.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 63
  • seat base 2.jpg
    seat base 2.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 61
correct that is the base just needed to know how it looks with the part that holds the cushion with all the bolts in place,without the cushion if you could please so I can see where the bolts go.

Sorry, but those were the only pictures that I had. I did circle the four holes that are used to attach the part I believe you are referring too. This is a picture of the passenger seat base if that helps. To be honest I am going by memory on those four bolt holes, but i'm pretty sure that is right.

Thanks,should be able to get it together with only 4 bolts holes.I love your little saying,any idiot can make a mustang go fast,that's hilarious....and true.

good luck. i cant claim credit to the tag line, I saw it somewhere else first. but it sure is true because these cars cost so much to make them fast!

Amen to that,I paid 1k for the car,and I have 4k into it so far and it still needs a paint job lol,its sad for a mustang though same year as my car with a v-8 I can usually beat.

Back