Left Brake Tail Light Problem

Adv25zero

Can someone pls tell me how to fix my left brake light. Its not the corner light that's the problem. Its the light on the trunk with the thunderbird logo on it. The one on the right lights up nicely but the left as what looks like burnt out bulbs. I have the light off and there is a wire that comes out that plugs into the trunk. How do I change these bulbs???

Can someone pls tell me how to fix my left brake light. Its not the corner light that's the problem. Its the light on the trunk with the thunderbird logo on it. The one on the right lights up nicely but the left as what looks like burnt out bulbs. I have the light off and there is a wire that comes out that plugs into the trunk. How do I change these bulbs???

There are repair threads you can search for that involve cutting the light apart and I'm not sure how easily it is done. The only other option is replacement.

Here's some info on it from TCCoA.COM, and there's articles here and at TCCoA on rebuilding them.

RwP

Back