Another 94 Bird.....

Steve Meyers

I was getting some parts at the hardware store when a friend called me and said you've got to look at this car here on sccoa.
I checked it out on my phone and called him, while I was still in the store......and a few days later the car was delivered to my door step. (Paid for an open trailer, that ended up falling threw....so I got an enclosed trailer for the same price. From California to Colorado for 650 and then another $75 because I put the truck over weight with all the extra parts)
Its a 94 5 speed, has 66xxx miles on her. Figured I'd just share with everyone :D
Gregg included everything he had for the car. So far I'm very pleased with it. Needs a wideband, new catalytic converter, I plan on throwing a short throw shifter in, the correct size tires and swapping out the end links. Hub swap, cobra rims, cobra calipers (since I have a few extra sets sitting in the garage) big brake kit for the rear. I have a set of cobra replica rims 18x9 with 245 /45 R18 front
and 275/40 R18 rear.
I also have some stage 3 heads from super six I wasn't able to sell and not loose my ~~~ on (still new)and matching that with a pretty agressive 550 lift cam. While I'm in there hopefully put a custom fmic on and call it a day.

Attachments

• IMG_2013081341677.jpg
    IMG_2013081341677.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20130813865.jpg
    IMG_20130813865.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Beautiful. Was this the one in Temecula? If so it was about 40 mins north of me. I wanted it so bad but looks like it went to a good home. Good luck on your upgrades!

Steve surprised the local Colorado crew with this purchase. About 11pm the night he got it, the bastard called and woke me up, told me to come outside saying he had something to show me. LOL, it was worth waking up for.

My hats off to the previous owner. That is one pampered '94 5 speed and joined a good family of close friends here.

Jeramie

I was getting some parts at the hardware store when a friend called me and said you've got to look at this car here on sccoa.
I checked it out on my phone and called him, while I was still in the store......and a few days later the car was delivered to my door step. (Paid for an open trailer, that ended up falling threw....so I got an enclosed trailer for the same price. From California to Colorado for 650 and then another $75 because I put the truck over weight with all the extra parts)
Its a 94 5 speed, has 66xxx miles on her. Figured I'd just share with everyone :D
Gregg included everything he had for the car. So far I'm very pleased with it. Needs a wideband, new catalytic converter, I plan on throwing a short throw shifter in, the correct size tires and swapping out the end links. Hub swap, cobra rims, cobra calipers (since I have a few extra sets sitting in the garage) big brake kit for the rear. I have a set of cobra replica rims 18x9 with 245 /45 R18 front
and 275/40 R18 rear.
I also have some stage 3 heads from super six I wasn't able to sell and not loose my ~~~ on (still new)and matching that with a pretty agressive 550 lift cam. While I'm in there hopefully put a custom fmic on and call it a day.
put some 1.8 roller rockers in and your cam will grow!

I thought you were in the middle of turbocharging your SC. BTW...hows that coming along ?

David

It's coming, pretty slow tho. Right now I'm waiting on my torque converter from Alan at Dirty Dog Performance. I paid for the bugger 2 months ago today. Still nothing, from what I understand he has had nothing but problems with it. Not too pleased with the turn around time. He said on the 1st of this month his wife shipped it at the end of last month..........
As soon as I get the converter the new motor will go in, and it will hopefully be all down hill from there. I still have yet to finish my interior, with my new seats and whatnot. Lately work has been keeping me crazy busy. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a few more things done on the car.

Bad @$$ color. Good luck Steve. So maybe twin screw on this and have ur turbo also?

Yeah maybe, I'm waiting for the tvs setup to come out and will hopefully be one of the first ones to jump on that. All depends on the price of the unit.

The car is getting hub swap hopefully next weekend, all depends on how soon the parts come in for it. I have a spare set of 80lbs injectors sitting in the garage looking for a good home, with a 340 stealth fuel pump and some E-85 with a re-wire kit and the car should make some good numbers.

Thanks for all the compliments, one of these years I'd like to make it to the shootout. To put some faces to all the people I've talked to on here.
Maybe next year we can have it a little closer to Colorado and I'm sure all of us Texas and Colorado guys would be joining.

Steve

Back