2014 Carlisle Hotel

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I know this is early, but I was able to get the same hotel as last year. It is Park Inn West Harrisburg.
http://parkinn1-px.trvlclick.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa

The prices are better than last year.
Thursday 06/05/14 $99.00+taxes
Friday-Saturday 06/06/14- 06/07/14 $128.00+taxes

There is a 2 night minimum for the weekend.
I have a block of 20 rooms blocked. The blocked rooms will be held until 05/08/14, after that they are released first come first serve basis.

Reservations can be made by calling 717-697-0321 or 800-772-7829. Tell them you are part of the Super Coupe Club of America (SCCoA).

Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival or credit card on file will be charged for the original booked dates.

Thanks
Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we get the all you can eat burgers, beer and dogs deal too next year? It was sweet, I had two burgers, two dogs and five beers.
:cool:

Yes do we get burger beer! or a hospitality room?

I know you feel kinda jipped since yall paid for your dinners and missed out on some good free eats. Rest assured the Wife and I tried the best we can to eat as much as possible. Though we were stuffed pigs, especially the old lady, we simply could not eat and/ or drink enough to cover for the Club! So a second chance is in order? :) :eek:

I have to make it out to this Damn!!!!

Damon, make sure I don't start taking my car apart 2 weeks before hand:mad:

What you need to do is get it ready for the SCCoA April 26th Show in Morrisville, PA (PA side of Trenton, NJ). Then will be just a few touch-ups away from carlisle!
:)

Started planning the Eastern PA Show in advance this time. Here is a link. As with most events, we hope to get more club participation/ support... Will post it in events next year.

Got my room reserved!!!

I'm registered and just got my room reserved!!!

Should have gotten it from thursday night to Sunday but
went with Friday to Sunday....

See ya all there!!

When registering for this big event....do they send you anything in the mail after registering? Like car info to put in your window or Car#

When registering for this big event....do they send you anything in the mail after registering? Like car info to put in your window or Car#

Yes you will get the window sticker in the mail. So you can just stick it on the car and just roll thru the gate when you get there.

Cut off for the advance window sticker is May 5th.

Ok Thanks guys!!! I've registered a few weeks ago....

About how long does it take usually for this packet/sticker come in the mail?

Thanks!

I don't think it takes X weeks for it to come in the mail. I think at a certain date, they send them all out. I wouldn't expect to see it until closer to June honestly.

I think I got my sticker in the mail the end of April or the first part of May last year. You don't want to get it to soon it might get lost....LOL :D

Back