Aluminum Diff - Cobra or Mark VIII.

XR7 Dave

Looking for 3.55 gears, but don't care one way or the other on that. Mainly looking for an aluminum housing. Must include bearing caps and hardware, rear cover optional.

Let me know what you have, cost shipped to 44057.

Thanks!

I have a bare housing with caps and bolts, flange....etc available to ship anytime. 100 + actual shipping.

I will also trade for another caliper relocation kit. I just got one from you the other day.

Last edited:
I've had offers from several people all for about $100+ shipping so the price is on target. I may pick up a couple of these for future projects so I'm still considering all offers.

The brake bracket offer is good. I am out of brackets at the moment so when I get them in I'll probably take you up on that one.

8.8 irs alum. housing

I've had offers from several people all for about $100+ shipping so the price is on target. I may pick up a couple of these for future projects so I'm still considering all offers.

The brake bracket offer is good. I am out of brackets at the moment so when I get them in I'll probably take you up on that one.

i have several of these ... ...612-309-3999 call or text if you are still looking....612-309-3999

Last edited:
Back