Turbonetics to4e?

90tbirdsc

I've decided to make the jump to go turbo, even after I got my supercharger working correctly and making normal boost. Car runs good but I need to build a tranny up now:eek:

Anyways, would the to4e turbo be to small? I'm planning on keeping ac and power steering and would like to put the turbo over by where the battery used to be. Another option would be the pt5558 turbo. I'd like to be around 400hp and will be stock internals. Would like spool as low as possible. I have a 2500stall but having it spool after that would be like having traction control:D

4431e is what you want. Split port swap and 15psi will net your 400rwhp goal. 57mm compressor with t31 turbine. I run a .63 ar on my 6262 and it makes 10sec power on 15psi.

4431e is what you want. Split port swap and 15psi will net your 400rwhp goal. 57mm compressor with t31 turbine. I run a .63 ar on my 6262 and it makes 10sec power on 15psi.

I'd like to not go split port if at all possible

Is there much to making a boxed upper? Or is it just kinda tig up a alumnium box that connects to all runners?

I would think that there would be a lot behind making one but maybe I'm wrong:confused:

Back