Throttle sensor

kenewagner

Is the Throttle sensor the same size on all throttle bodies. I was preparing to stick the sensor from my old 85MM throttle body onto the 70MM TB I am using for my setup and it does not fit:confused:

Ken

Is the Throttle sensor the same size on all throttle bodies. I was preparing to stick the sensor from my old 85MM throttle body onto the 70MM TB I am using for my setup and it does not fit:confused:

Ken

It should fit, they're all the same. I have been using the same one for the stock, 75mm, 85mm and now the 95mm throttle body.

When you install you will need to put the tab on the TB into the slot on the sensor then turn turn the sensor to line up the bolt holes.

What does 'does not fit' mean? Too tall? Too small? Too big? Sockets but bolts don't line up?

Using just one o-ring?

The sensor has a boss that fits into the TB and around the shaft. The 76MM TB had a bushing in it already the size of the boss on the sensor. I asked Dave D a little while ago and he said you have to pull the bushing out, which I just did. It did not come out easy.

Ken

Back