Parting out my 1994 SC

MN12-Psyko

Parting out my 1994 SC. with 95k miles. Everything on and in the car is for sale. Car is a 5 speed but the trans needs a new slave cylinder. Tan leather interior. Has stock sc. wheels with tires front are brand new with about 100 miles but back are shot. Still hasits Jbl amp sub and speakers I'm not 100% sure if they work. Car is complete minus the a/c compressor.

Last edited:
Seat Trim

Interested in the seat trim if in good shape and also the power antenna. Let me know if they are and a shipped priced to 37042 or if going to the shootout I can pick them up there.

Smitty

SC and Plenum - Sale Open
M5R2 - Sale pending
Seat Trim - Sale pending
145 MPH - Sale pending
Truck Lid - SOLD
Tail Lights - SOLD

All other parts still available

Last edited:
91 sc

I am looking for a VMM if you have it.Vehicle Maitenamce Monitor

e-mail >

thank you

I live in Anaheim, CA 92805

Last edited:
Hey DougH I would be more comfortable selling it to you if it is in 100% working condition so I will test it today and see if all functions work then I'll get back to you.

Picture Delays

Sorry all for the delay of pictures I'v been trying to get my Ipad to upload them but I will take some more so if anyone has any requests of which parts they would like to see just PM me. Thank you. Also Jerry I will be taking some pictures of the truck lid and tail lights for you so you can for sure see what you will be picking up so that way if you have a mind change I'll be more than happy to offer a refund.

super coupe parts i need

i need a ton of stuff ill give u my list so please let me know prices and what u have since u havetan interior like me i need a bunch of stuff thank you

power antenna
black cluster trim goes around the inst cluster and defrost switch
center vent black
need center console armrest pad and shifter top piece
sunvisors
rear seat leather top piece
rear lower seat
front tan seat covers
headliner for sunroof also the sunroof sliding piece
door panels or at least the trim insert piece
front seat lift pieces these are on the rear of the front seats
coolant tank
the seat pieces for the power seats they are the seat side pieces with switches

please let me know waht u have thanks feel free to give me a call or text 815 715 4851

I have all parts that you are needing but the tan leather is cracked and power antenna is already gone. Make an Offer for all the parts and we can make a deal

sc parts

is the leather justed cracked or torn mine is torn in several spots and is dry and hard from the previous owner not taking care of it do u text could u send some pics to my phone? 815 715 4851 thanks

parts

i also forgot to ask u .. since u said u have all the parts i need lol that its a sunroof car im assuming. what color is the exterior?

Back