headlights/fuel pump

pock1

hi all im looking for a decent non cracked pair of headlites,front clear corners,and a 190, 255 fuel pump pics please .thx tony.

headlites

headlites found,deal made. still need some clear corners, can I put on another sock on the 190 ?

parts

shoal/ paul I need ur addy so I can send payment on the 190 fuel pump. still waiting on the person who has the set of headlites to get back to me, I think he's away for a few days.............otherwise still looking for the parts.

I sent u my address to send payment for headlights....haven't heard anything back....I will be back home sunday

headlites

still looking for a good set of headlites from 89-93 sc.i need them clear and factory made..........not the cheap aftermarket .trying to stay around $50 plus shipping ..65 bucks if possible. also looking for some clear corners. thx tony.

harmonic balancer

still looking for a good set of headlites from 89-93 sc.i need them clear and factory made..........not the cheap aftermarket .trying to stay around $50 plus shipping ..65 bucks if possible. also looking for some clear corners. thx tony.

also looking for a low mileage h/b as I couldn't get the washer off (been in my 90 cougar) so I destroyed my h/b in the process. thx tony.

Back