many thanks!

blksc

Thanks Al for the help. Youre a cool guy, even though you drank my beer and didnt bring me a sticker! Im a little worried though fellaz, im pegging the boost guage when i floor it, easy 15psi. I think its time for more exhuast work.

Hey hey hey, ypu got free labor I got a beer :D My bad bro, I just forgot the damned things, when I got home they were STILL laying on my bed. I'll have them at dyno day, just make sure you show up and you'll get one.

Al

even trade

LOL, i'll take the help over the sticker anyday (although im sure they are cool stickerz) I hope next time we work we'll have more time so that i can do more to learn. I know today it was trying to get it done before dark and all that type of stuff.

Heck yeah!!! What I'm doing is relaying to you what I learned from Mike so big thanks to him too!!!

Al

too cool

serioiusly its really great to know people that are so nice. I only hope i can contribute some how.

Well, drop on by to the meet this saturday and share your SC with us. I know a lot of members here would like to see the differences between your 94 and our 89-92 models. I personally saw many, the blower top, pulley size, break system, different sensors, washer fluid bottle etc. etc.

Al

hey im there!

Consider me there. i might even try and sneak on the dyno. although i dont wanna be disappointed lol.

good point

Yea true, but im sure most of you have more mods than i do, but that will change quickly. I gotta and i mean gotta upgrade my front brakes. So im waiting to get a set of 17" rims so i can run 13" rotors.

blksc,
I hope I'm not disappointed either. My bottom end has 170,000 on the clock with a marginal #4 cylinder wall and piston. After finishing my current projects I think it's coming apart.

Mike

Back