Ordered brake parts

90BlueBird

Just ordered my parts from Advance to go to non ABS brakes. Excited that I might actually drive the ole girl in comfort and feeling safe. By the way I love parts coupons.

Nice to see a fellow NC SCer. Im interested in your list of parts and how this project turns out for you.

Just ordered my parts from Advance to go to non ABS brakes. Excited that I might actually drive the ole girl in comfort and feeling safe. By the way I love parts coupons.

Advance seems to have the best coupons. 50 off 100 on parts is one that comes up a lot!

while you are at it...

Go to DOT 5 silicone brake fluid and you'll never have to worry about water intrusion or rebuild a caliper again. You will have to flush and blow out all your lines with alcohol and rebuild the calipers too. But, it'll be worth it since you will have a maintenance free hydraulic system.

i got my parts from advance but still had to go to junkyard for reservoir and adapter that screws in the right side of master cylinder from 93 crown vic without abs . then i used the junkyard core to give to advance. then i couldnt get the rod to adjust on the new booster and pedal went to the floor so i used a ball bearing out of an old wheel bearing to take up the space between booster and master cylinder

Last edited:
I ordered parts for a regular non Abs bird. Next will be PBR's and ss brake lines. Gotta take care of a couple tickets before that though. Wouldlove to see other SC's around my area . I live about 45 minutes from Pigeon Forge TN.

Back