PDA

View Full Version : 1991 thunderbird SC automatic

jludorf
09-23-2013, 11:41 PM
A friend of mine from Alberta passed away earlier this year and his car is with family in Ontario. The car is a rust free BC car.

The daughter would like to sell the car and has asked me to help them market the car for them. The car was once my car and The engine was rebuilt by a performance shop in Washinton state. A friend bought the car as his summer driver. When my friend bought Ed Nicholson's 95-5speed car he had me help sell the car and another friend bought the car as his cougar was getting rusty.

The car is a silver 1991 supercoupe with a nice grey leather interior, tinted windows, sunroof, automatic transmission. The last time i saw the car is was absolutely beautiful and the underside was so clean it still had paint on the sheet metal. I have asked the owner for some current pictures and an option list but if somebody would like to view the car in Ontario before they drive it back to Edmonton please let me know. They are asking $3000.00 for the car. I can be reached at 780 819-4485 or jludorf@shaw.ca

jludorf
10-02-2013, 10:29 PM
The car is located in Sault ste Marie.