PDA

View Full Version : Last Day for Shootout TShirts

SCrazy
09-24-2013, 08:05 AM
I have to place the shirt order for the shootout by this Friday at noon.

Any registration after 8am on Friday I will not be able to guarantee that we have the correct sized shirt for you. I will be ordering extras but the sizes will just be guesses.

Please everyone register ASAP!!

Melon
09-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Do you know how much a shirt itself will be? I won't be able to make it, but would like one.

SCrazy
09-24-2013, 03:33 PM
$20....I think you can go to the Shootout registration page go through the registration process but ONLY select a TShirt to purchase.

Dave/Pat....jump in here if I'm wrong.

A1cntrler
09-24-2013, 05:03 PM
I just tried to do a T-shirt only option, but it gives this message when trying to continue:

"Please select at least 1 event pass. Dyno and companion event are add-ons; full competitive or car show pass must be selected at a minimum."

I didn't see a drop down or check box for T-shirt only.

My last shootout T-Shirt is from 2007, and is showing its age. Time for a replacement...

Pat DiPersia
09-24-2013, 07:07 PM
We have it setup that you must order at least a full weekend event or car show event. Didn't think about doing just t-shirts as then it turns into shipping/address questions.

A1cntrler
09-24-2013, 07:14 PM
I could see keeping track of shipping addresses could be difficult while you're trying to keep everything else organized for the meet. My 2k7 shirt was one I was able to get after the meet through the forums. Hopefully there will be a few available that way for this time too.

SCrazy
09-25-2013, 09:15 AM
I will get you guys a PayPal address that you can use to order shirts.

A1cntrler
09-25-2013, 01:57 PM
I will get you guys a PayPal address that you can use to order shirts.

Thanks. Order placed and PM sent as request in the new thread.

jludorf
09-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Brian
I won't be making it to the shootout but would like to get2- 3xl, 1-large and 1-xl. How can I place an order? My email is jludorf@shaw.ca if you want to send me a Paypal invoice.

I have to place the shirt order for the shootout by this Friday at noon.

Any registration after 8am on Friday I will not be able to guarantee that we have the correct sized shirt for you. I will be ordering extras but the sizes will just be guesses.

Please everyone register ASAP!!

SCrazy
09-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Brian
I won't be making it to the shootout but would like to get2- 3xl, 1-large and 1-xl. How can I place an order? My email is jludorf@shaw.ca if you want to send me a Paypal invoice.

John.....check the other thread with directions on ordering just shirts