WTS: COMP Cams Custom Grind

90coug

I have a CAM I'm no longer using. I made 340 HP with it, here are the specs

It is a custom regrind done by comp cams to "Dr. Fred's" specifications.

224 intake 230 exhaust @ .05
.550 lift 112 lsa

I'm asking $175.00 OBO

IMAG0424_zps133be819.jpg

Any supporting mods to help achieve that 340 HP? Seems hard to believe a cam alone added 120 HP. Not sure if you meant for it to say that or not but just curious as I am looking for a good cam.

Any supporting mods to help achieve that 340 HP? Seems hard to believe a cam alone added 120 HP. Not sure if you meant for it to say that or not but just curious as I am looking for a good cam.

Yes, many supporting mods.

I wish I could gain that much HP with just a cam. :p

Haha okay just checking. Any more info on this grind? I'm curious as to where in the power band you hit peak power/torque. Also wondering if you'd recommend this cam for a daily driver.

I want to say around 5200-5400 RPM was the peak. I can always pull the Dyno charts out and let you take a look. Worked just fine as a daily driver, no issues.

Haha okay just checking. Any more info on this grind? I'm curious as to where in the power band you hit peak power/torque. Also wondering if you'd recommend this cam for a daily driver.

My comp regrind is spec'd exactly the same but .494 lift and I have the HD springs and matching pushrods about 12hg of vacuum at idle really good midrange! Highly recommend gears or a stall for an auto car

Back