PDA

View Full Version : Any shootout bound people coming down I-69 through northern indiana

mywhite89
09-26-2013, 06:51 PM
I have a complete back seat I need to get to the shootout. If anyone is coming down I-69 through Fort Wayne, IN let me know if you would be willing to meet me quickly and bring these seats down since I can't make it. Pm me and we will try to work something out will all the details and time. I'm pretty much giving this away to a fellow sc'er for a great price.

Chris

90blkbrd
10-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Anybody?

Ken and I are doing a fellow Iowan a favor by hauling the seats back to Iowa.

mellbutler
10-01-2013, 03:53 PM
we might be able to help chris...matt may be driving his big truck down to Maysville ky and he could prolly put it in the sleeper, but from there idk. We r only bringing one car this yr and our kids, and slicks so we will be full, Idk strap to the top? Its not gonna hurt that car...lol Plus you would have to bring it to fishers...so I don't know if that helps any...mel

mywhite89
10-01-2013, 05:11 PM
we might be able to help chris...matt may be driving his big truck down to Maysville ky and he could prolly put it in the sleeper, but from there idk. We r only bringing one car this yr and our kids, and slicks so we will be full, Idk strap to the top? Its not gonna hurt that car...lol Plus you would have to bring it to fishers...so I don't know if that helps any...mel

Thanks Mel, I won't be able to drive them anywhere between now and then though. Plus it would almost cost me more gas money than I sold them for. I got one guy to ask here in town. I think he said he was going.

Chris

mellbutler
10-01-2013, 06:28 PM
I understand...damn I would have bought them if they were that cheap and I would have picked them up....lol:)

gonna miss you guys this yr:)

Scott Long
10-01-2013, 06:55 PM
If I would have seen this I would have picked them up from you Sunday on my way back to Ohio. I went right through Ft. Wayne.