PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Area to Shootout

Kurt Sunday
09-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Where and when does everyone meet on Friday?

Wzenheimer
09-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Where and when does everyone meet on Friday?

Ive been trying to get that organized over on the other board for a while now. I know Kurt K is leaving Thursday so he is out for the caravan. That leaves Neibert, You, Me, Nettles, Sanderson, and anyone else in the area. I'm not sure if we will meet up with Micah and Tony in Illinois or what.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Jacob_Royer
09-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Depending on what time you're group rolls through Louisville I will jump in then . I will be leaving work at 11am Friday

David Neibert
09-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Ive been trying to get that organized over on the other board for a while now. I know Kurt K is leaving Thursday so he is out for the caravan. That leaves Neibert, You, Me, Nettles, Sanderson, and anyone else in the area. I'm not sure if we will meet up with Micah and Tony in Illinois or what.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Chris,

I'm fine with leaving pretty early and meeting up with you and Rebeca over in Chesterfield Valley at that McDonalds again, then meet up with Kurt over in IL somewhere on I-64.

You just pick the times and places and we will be there.

David

PS: I think Micah & Tony were planning to leave Springfield at 10:00 AM, but they haven't mentioned a meeting place.

Dave Clark also mentioned meeting up again, but no time or location has been set. Last year I think we met him and Randy at a rest stop but I don't remember exactly where it was.

Micahdogg
09-27-2013, 11:48 PM
I think Tony was going Thursday. Tonya and I will most likely leave 8:30am on Friday (so we can get down to I64 by Scott Air Force Base by 10 am.)

davec73
09-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Chris,

I'm fine with leaving pretty early and meeting up with you and Rebeca over in Chesterfield Valley at that McDonalds again, then meet up with Kurt over in IL somewhere on I-64.

David

PS: I think Micah & Tony were planning to leave Springfield at 10:00 AM, but they haven't mentioned a meeting place.

Dave Clark also mentioned meeting up again, but no time or location has been set. Last year I think we met him and Randy at a rest stop but I don't remember exactly where it was.
Randy is pulling his car down through ky to meet up with smitty and a couple other guys so I am going to follow him that way this year. Its only 20 min longer for me also no huge hills and no Louisville. I am leaving my house at 5 am Friday morning or that's the plan.

davec73
09-28-2013, 01:15 AM
I think Tony was going Thursday. Tonya and I will most likely leave 8:30am on Friday (so we can get down to I64 by Scott Air Force Base by 10 am.)

Are you driving the sc or you pulling it?

Wzenheimer
09-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Chris,

David

Here is my plan:

Since Neibert said let Chris figure this ~~~~ out here is my plan so far.

Meet up with Neibert in the Valley at the same McDonalds as last year.

We will meet up with anyone else in the St. Louis area or other trying to meet up with us at the McDonalds in Caseyville as its right off I-64.

McDonalds
3 Rauckman Drive
Caseyville, IL 62232

If anyone else (Miller, Serno, Clark, Jacob, Randy, Duane, Jim) wants to meet up with us we can do that they would need to let us know where. I don't plan on wasting a bunch of time stopping to get there though.

Below is my intended route again leaving the Chesterfield Valley McDonalds at 8:00am. That means we will meet up at the Caseyville McDonalds at 8:45am ish.

http://goo.gl/maps/5X7L6

Wzenheimer
09-28-2013, 11:35 AM

Where on I-64 will you be at 10:00 am ish? Not sure where a good meet up place is but our route is on I-64.

davec73
09-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Mascoutah lebanon exit right after safb is a good place

nmcbchief
09-28-2013, 09:46 PM
Here is my plan:

We will meet up with anyone else in the St. Louis area or other trying to meet up with us at the McDonalds in Caseyville as its right off I-64.

McDonalds
3 Rauckman Drive
Caseyville, IL 62232

If anyone else (Miller, Serno, Clark, Jacob, Randy, Duane, Jim) wants to meet up with us we can do that they would need to let us know where. I don't plan on wasting a bunch of time stopping to get there though.

Below is my intended route again leaving the Chesterfield Valley McDonalds at 8:00am. That means we will meet up at the Caseyville McDonalds at 8:45am ish.

Chris I plan on running over through KY this year. I will just see you guys there. Dave is planning on going the same route as me.

Micahdogg
09-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Here is my plan:

McDonalds
3 Rauckman Drive
Caseyville, IL 62232

Tonya and I are passing by the Lebanon McDonalds (same place we all met for DuQuoin). It is 15 miles down I64 from Caseyville and just as far out of your way North as Caseyville is.

That would give us a better chance of hooking up with you guys - or worst case if we can't get there in time at least it wasn't really putting you guys out.

We aren't quite sure what the plans are for dropping Hailey that morning which is why I can't commit yet.

Micahdogg
09-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Are you driving the sc or you pulling it?

I'm driving it.

Wzenheimer
09-29-2013, 02:29 PM
Tonya and I are passing by the Lebanon McDonalds (same place we all met for DuQuoin). It is 15 miles down I64 from Caseyville and just as far out of your way North as Caseyville is.

That would give us a better chance of hooking up with you guys - or worst case if we can't get there in time at least it wasn't really putting you guys out.

We aren't quite sure what the plans are for dropping Hailey that morning which is why I can't commit yet.

I'd be down for changing that meetup point to catch up with you guys. What time were you planning on being there?

Wzenheimer
09-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Small change to the meetup points. Since Micah is going to try and join us I don't want to really stop 15miles apart the new meet ups are as follows:

St. Louis area peeps

Meetup at:

McDonald's
110 Long Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63005

Depart by 8:00am ish Friday Morning.

Illinois peeps joining in meet up at:

McDonald's
713 S Madison St
Lebanon, IL 62254

I'd think we could be there easy by 9:00am. If that is too early for some of you peeps let me know and we can adjust the times. I would just like to be at the Hotel by 3:00-4:00pm on Friday.

Kurt Sunday I can call you as we leave the McDonalds in Chesterfield and you can meet up with us on the Hwy by that Caseyville McDonalds if you want or we can just meet up with you in Lebanon with Micah. Just let me know.

New route map below.

http://goo.gl/maps/EHyhB

Micahdogg
09-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hijack your meet up point, but I don't think Tonya and I can make it that early. Looks like we are dropping the kid off Friday morning and it would be a longshot for us. I think your arrival time is already pretty aggressive so every minute delayed would be a problem.

Wzenheimer
09-30-2013, 08:08 AM
No worries on the hijack. Since it appears its only going to be Niebert, Me, & Sunday I'm just calling everyone.

Nettlesd
09-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Jim, Tanya and I will be heading out Thursday. I love to caravan with you guys but that just means we have to leave our house around 4:00 am and that makes for a very long day.

See you guys on Friday.