Extrude honing?

sc91gt

I am in the great Northwest and looking for some place to extrude hone my IC pipes. Anybody know of places that will?

I think Kevin Leitem had his IC tubes done some time ago, but he is near Pittsburgh and there's some kind of Extrude Hone factory center there. Not sure who does it in your area, but you could probably email the factory sales team to find out.

Like Scott said.

Be a lot cheaper to simply replace the OE cast tubes with larger diameter aluminum tube.

What about the crappy pancake manifold? Does it respond well to the extrude hone process? I would think there is a lot more to b gained there.

Adam

I think Kevin Leitem had his IC tubes done some time ago, but he is near Pittsburgh and there's some kind of Extrude Hone factory center there. Not sure who does it in your area, but you could probably email the factory sales team to find out.

I did not have the tubes done, but I did have the intake manifold done. Extrude hone is about an hour from me. Yes it is expensive.

I did not have the tubes done, but I did have the intake manifold done. Extrude hone is about an hour from me. Yes it is expensive.

Sorry to spread false rumors about you. ;)

I am sure I read that someone had the IC tubes done. Don't recall who ...

?

I remember someone saying had their IC tubes done too. hoping they would speak up. I will call and see on pricing. And if too expensive i will forgo. Just thought it would help, but with what I want from my car not needed if costly. Thanks.

Back