PDA

View Full Version : I will cry but it's for sale, if anyone is interested

GeorgeFlemming
10-08-2013, 03:24 AM
It's been a long road, but I have other interests at the moment. I want to build a 86' Cutlass with a 12valve Cummins and I don't have 5 cars so this is why I am motivated to sell it. Not a big deal if it doesn't sell, I'll put it in storage in the winter and fix it in the spring but due to my limited time I figured I would give someone else a chance to have fun with it.

The car is complete, the new motor runs and drives fine could use a little bit of tweaking. Needs a little bit of work but overall it's in decent shape. Body wise there are some scratches and dings, but still looks good. I'll put my Kijiji Ad up but don't worry about the price on there I will sell the car too anyone on this site for $1500. Comes with spare power steering pump,water pump, rad, fan, wiring harness, SPARE hood with a little dent in it, super charger piping, some sensors, some brackets, hoses, and some other miscellaneous stuff. I'd like to thank Paul (shoalcracker), RyanHarris, and Doug for all the help, and all the parts. I am far from done with SC but at the moment I will have to go on holiday lol. I believe the price is fair, it's less then what I have in it. I just want to recoup some of my money.

This is all I know, you're more then welcome to come look at it. See it run/move. Any questions or concerns message me or text/call me 613 334 7331

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-SUPERCHARGED-S-C-LOW-KMS-FAST-LOUND-17-RIMS-5-SPEED-28MPG-W0QQAdIdZ537486473

GeorgeFlemming
10-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Hey again checking in to see if anyone was interested and lol not a 1. I dont wanna store this thing for the winter all Bullsh*t aside guys if there is someone on here that is interested I will go as low as $1500 Firm for the car on this site. I believe it is a steal at that price Sure it needs a bit of work but think of what your buying. Thanks later.

Mike8675309
10-28-2013, 11:38 AM
your add is no longer there.

GeorgeFlemming
10-30-2013, 11:40 PM
ok I will redo it check now all new pictures have a look and tell me this car this price isn't a awesome deal.

HoseHead
10-31-2013, 06:44 AM
Yes, it is a great deal as are the rides I have posted.

Nobuddy got no coin or interest is declining in these cars.

I'm staying in the SC game, just trying to cull the herd.

Good luck.

Bruce

351tt
11-02-2013, 11:26 AM
George , I guess I will ask the obvious questions, is the body rotting at all underneath , is there any soft spots on the rockers etc or holes anywhere .
Was it properly undercoated.
Its a long drive up to where you are from the GTA , I have passed on your info to someone not on this board who is interested in your car but not at all if there is rot... he already has one of those.
There was a member here a few years back who I think is long gone now , that was selling an earlier SC that had a "mint body, no rust" ,, when I saw it , there were literally holes in the car including the door pillar that I could put my hand threw .
If the rockers and floor are solid and no holes anywhere on the rest of it , to me its a gift of a price for this car.

Greg Coleman
12-06-2013, 09:01 AM
need a pic

351tt
12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Of the rust holes ????
the add was taken down shortly after my post asking if it was full of holes.

need a pic

Greg Coleman
12-18-2013, 09:11 AM
ok so i take it this thing is a rot box

RedFox
12-18-2013, 09:21 AM
There was a member here a few years back who I think is long gone now , that was selling an earlier SC that had a "mint body, no rust" ,, when I saw it , there were literally holes in the car including the door pillar that I could put my hand threw .

That's one heck of a wide interpretation of mint which never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe it was light green and he was talking about the colour? :D

351tt
12-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Ya, probably , too bad really , a cool colour , at least its different from the standards ... which is why I like my teal 93 5L so much .. not many of them around and the whole body is as clean as pretty much new.. if I could only find a good white interior [ seats and panal insets] for it to replace the stuff the previous owner got rid of before I bought the car I would be all set .
But , if that car is a rot box, bad rust takes a 2K car down to a $500 car very quickly.

ok so i take it this thing is a rot box

351tt
12-21-2013, 05:54 PM
A verrrrrrrrrry wide interpretation ..
I guess I should give the befefit of the doubt on the Mint colour .. nahh . he was full of ~~~~~ and knew it .

That's one heck of a wide interpretation of mint which never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe it was light green and he was talking about the colour? :D

Sideswipe
12-25-2013, 01:05 AM
George sold the car, that's why the ad has been taken down. Also the reason he isn't on here much.