1990 Ford Thunderbird SC For sale

Mcdw1976

Family Illness forces sale
1990 T-bird SC with 3.8 v6 eaton supercharged motor 103,XXX on the clock all original and in great shape, just had a three stage fuel injection cleaning has moonroof, A/C that blows cold, PS. PB. PW fully loaded, the car has been in the family since new and I have the receipts for repairs on the car...Car has been my daily driver and has never left me stranded. Tags current but the car needs to be smogged. Paint is faded but besides that the car is in great shape for its age. This car will be a future classic I am asking 1500 for it. The tires are in good condition, Battery was bought earlier this year and i just had the fuel injection system cleaned, New Radiator hoses and flushed Coolant system, well taken care of and well loved car fires up on first crank and is all original and not cut up or modified

Attachments

• 00D0D_fmk43kEuOSP_600x450.jpg
    00D0D_fmk43kEuOSP_600x450.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 664
  • 00V0V_czyrJykslHC_600x450.jpg
    00V0V_czyrJykslHC_600x450.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,091
  • 00u0u_7qOMbCsxSTh_600x450.jpg
    00u0u_7qOMbCsxSTh_600x450.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 435
I am trying to find a way to add my location to the thread topic, cant figure it out

Your city/state name is already listed opposite your screen name, on the right. When selling, it can help to also say where in case there is a difference.

When editing an existing comment, use the 'Advanced' button if you want to add/change the title/topic.

Norco
Norco is a city in Riverside County, California, in the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norco,_California

I don't recommend making your specific address public, tho :)

Last edited:
Has that car always lived in CA? If so, it should be rust-free, I think, which is a plus.

Has that car always lived in CA? If so, it should be rust-free, I think, which is a plus.

Yeah she has always been in california, the paint clear coat is crud but besides that no rust and the body is pin straight

Back