STL and surrounding area

slowpoke

Hello all! Its been awhile since i have posted anything. I have been very busy with Army stuff running deployments back to back. This X-mas i should be home at-last from my now current deployment. So im hoping so. With any luck this will be the last deployment for the next few years. Since my last dinner that i attended in STL i have acquired a loving girl friend and my son has grown in a large child now 7years old. My 90 tbird has stayed in fairly good shape since the last major build about 3 years ago. I need to do so small work to it once i get home but nothing major. If any plan are currently or in the works for a get together after X-mas from STL to southern Il i would like to be a part of it. Take care everyone!

Stephen

Btw, my membership dues are way past due. Whom ever is currently in charge of that please pm me.

Hi Stephen,

Good to hear from you. The STL group is still here and active. Several of us are going to the track Wednesday night (10-23) to see what we can run in the cooler weather. Let us know when you get back in town so we can start including you in our local gatherings.

David

Hi Stephen,

Good to hear from you. The STL group is still here and active. Several of us are going to the track Wednesday night (10-23) to see what we can run in the cooler weather. Let us know when you get back in town so we can start including you in our local gatherings.

David

Good to hear Dave. As of now i should be home around 22Dec. The t-bird will be getting pulled out of moth ball within the first 1hour that im home and should have it road worthy by 01Jan14. My son nick has gotten a bit older and much bigger since our last event that i went to. He tells people now that the best cars ever built was the t-bird lol. Also acquired a GF that ill be very happy to introduce to everyone. This 1 i must say is a keeper. She can deal with me and so far has been my major support during this entire deployment. We think pretty much the same, have most of the same likes, and we enjoy hunting together(last years count before i deployed was 143 coons:D). My son out of the blue told her that he has decided to keep her so i know he approves.

well a little update here. im out of kaf afgan and sitting at ft hood texas. im having a slight hold up here for medical reasons. it appears i messed up my shoulder a bit more than what i thought i did. opps. anyways im still going home later in the week for xmas and then sometime soon there after will have to get my shoulder fixed. if all goes well im looking at thursday and i should be sitting in my own house.

heya all. i got home a lil late. i have 3 tears in my left shoulder. currently i have family thats also going in for surgery so mine is on hold for now. thank god for steroid injections. as for the tbird, the internal memory for the q-horse was lost. the soldered in batt died for some reason. i re-soldered a 3v 123 batt in, reloaded the tune and it fired up after just 2 cranks. the shift light is on constant. not the tach shift but the external. im thinking possibly a bad ground from sitting so long. the relay for my line locks is not engaging either so ill likely have to replace a relay for those. other than that it appears to have no problems. ill be taking it for a short road trip tomorrow.

Back