? about body parts

ghostryder

are all the SC bodies parts the same from 89-95 ie... doors, fenders, hood, and trunks need a new drivers door and there is a 95 sc in the salvage yard. I know the inside panels are different but the shell itself looks the same.

Al.

are all the SC bodies parts the same from 89-95 ie... doors, fenders, hood, and trunks need a new drivers door and there is a 95 sc in the salvage yard. I know the inside panels are different but the shell itself looks the same.

Al.

The rubbery trim on the outside of the door is very different. I think the interior panel mounting points are different too. The window/regulators are different as well.

Hood changed in 1994 to suit the new front bumper design.

Trunk changed when they went from the reflectors to tail lights across the back, in 1992 IIRC (may have been 1993).

Header panel changed in 1994 also.

Door interior changed for 1994. A 1994-1997 door can be made to work with a Gen1 ( 1989-1993 ) interior panel, but there's enough Gen1 MN12s which all interchange save for interior door panel trim levels that I'd not fight that battle.

You can use a driver's door off a non-SC MN12, trim down the outside may not match but that can be taken care of (even easier if you can relieve the trim off your old door).

RwP

The 95 door will work, just make sure to get the rubber piece that leads the wiring to the A-pillar as well. The size of that hole in the front of the door is the only thing that changed for 94. The rest of the parts bolt right on, so you can swap all your stuff over. As for using a non-SC door, you can, but I wouldn't if an SC door is available because it won't have the studs for the clips to mount the ground effects piece, so you will have to drill holes and rivet them on, which gives a nice place for rust to start.

Back