blower swap question

bumpskier45

I have an early model blower I had Charles at magnum power s ported and roters coated,also something about an air escape hole he drilled can't really remember how he put it all I know is I paid 500 bucks to have all this stuff done to my blower. There is a late model blower for sale and I was wondering how many things can I salvage from my blower to use in the late model blower? I know the desighn is much better,however I want the same things my old blower has on the new one how much more would Charles have to do to get it that way,my biggest question is can I use those roters?

Such a shame then i spent 500 bucks for him to do that,is it worth my time to have anything similar done to the late model blower?

Such a shame then i spent 500 bucks for him to do that,is it worth my time to have anything similar done to the late model blower?

i did the same thing you did, i had my early model blower ported by charles and while he had it i came across a local member who was parting his car and had a late model s-port and mp plenum for 500 $ i couldnt pass it up. that early model blower is just sitting in my basement:mad: from what i understand if ported right the early model can flow pretty well. i would just put a 5% od pulley on it and call it a day.

ya I have a 10% on there now.its not a total loss I can still use the roters,but I am going to go ahead and have Charles do the same thing to this one,only difference is he won't have to coat the roters,no big deal I made a good deal on the blower so it won't be all that bad,even though my car is basically stock I put down 230hp and 302 foot pound of torque on the dyno at the shootout with that blower,so naturally I want what we all want......more power!

Back