anyone know pulley size based off size in inchs?

bumpskier45

Just got the late model blower I purchased,which came with the intake not the plentum.....but that's another story.anyway the pully on his sc is significantly bigger than mine I measured mine at 3" in diam and the other one at 3 1/2" in diam by those numbers does anyone know the % pully. Also just in case my seller does not have the plentum anyone out there have late model plentum?

Dont take this as gospel but my early model measured 3.110 and rhe late was3.275. My vernier caliper would almost reach the c/l line of the pullies. my 3-4 mic has gone awol.

the measurement I gave is from edge of steel so no I didn't measure from grooves,where I measured from is probably the measurement with a belt in it I would assume. I was told when I purchased the car it was a 10% pully now im not so sure of that.

If I don't get in too late I will measure and post up the size of a stock early stock late and 10% pulley

Pulley diameters

As noted from the link above...

• Late stock: 3.25"
• Early stock: 3.15"
• 5%: 2.95"
• 10%: 2.85"

Measured at the height of the ribs.

good information thanks,I have been advised by a reliable source to get a early model stock sc pully. I have had no engine work done and that the 10% I currently have on my early model ported blower would be to much on the late model ported blower,with only bolt ons and stock intercooler.

good information thanks,I have been advised by a reliable source to get a early model stock sc pully. I have had no engine work done and that the 10% I currently have on my early model ported blower would be to much on the late model ported blower,with only bolt ons and stock intercooler.

Good advise.:cool:;):)

so here,s a question for you all. I have a early blower laying around, can I use the pulley from it on my 95, and what could I expect performance wise. thanks.

Yes it will fit and it will ovet drive the supercharger by aprox 3 percent more or less. You will need a shorter belt. Use an 89-93 belt.

Back