*Brand new front bra for 89-93 thunderbird & black leather rear fold down*

N8tiveJuggalo17

I have a black leather rear fold down seat in excellent condition, not cracked or torn In any way including the L brackets for installation. I'm asking $100+shipping via USPS. Bra is SOLD

Last edited:
I see that.
But I asked yesterday for a shipping quote and just this morning you replied and said you will get back to me. Obviously I have no idea who was in line only you have that answer. But I cannot imagine there was anybody before. Since I replied a few minutes after your post. I'm on this forum all day on a 10 minute basis I get an update, only on the weekends do I not frequent the forums.
If you have given me an estimate on shipping you would have had PayPal yesterday soon after your post. Weird..

Regardless take care and god bless.

I see that.
But I asked yesterday for a shipping quote and just this morning you replied and said you will get back to me. Obviously I have no idea who was in line only you have that answer. But I cannot imagine there was anybody before. Since I replied a few minutes after your post. I'm on this forum all day on a 10 minute basis I get an update, only on the weekends do I not frequent the forums.
If you have given me an estimate on shipping you would have had PayPal yesterday soon after your post. Weird..

Regardless take care and god bless.

I don't check this 100 times a day but there was somebody that asked for a shipping quote yesterday via facebook, I got him the quote yesterday & when I checked this morning i had seen you asked for a quote, before I could get to the post office the other guy had already sent payment via paypal. Sorry for any confusion you may have. Have a good day

@SC freak Yes the seat is still available

Can you please pm me with a shipping quote to 62040?

My rear seat is shot at the top seams, so I'm looking to replace it.

Very interested.

Thanks

Tony

okay, got your pm.

can you pm me your paypal info?

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, so if I'm not first in line, I'll understand.

Sorry Ricco I didn't know I jumped in front of you! I'll resell it as soon as I find a good hood/bumper cover in white!

Sorry Ricco I didn't know I jumped in front of you! I'll resell it as soon as I find a good hood/bumper cover in white!

From looking at our messages and timetables, technically you was first in line Jacob, No hard feelings guys com'on, It's a first come first serve deal, unless prior arrangements were made beforehand which I would mention if it was. I'm sorry ricco. SCFreak I replied to your PM.

I keep forgetting about the paypal fee! but yeah I got majority of your payment and will send it out when it clears the bank. EVERYTHING IS SOLD, THANK YOU EVERYBODY.

Its all good, I left the option there, that there might be someone in the line. Just found it peculiar that a shipping quote was in progress, I would have finished the transaction with the first person before interacting with the next, or at least I would have warned that there is a potential buyer ahead.

No hard feelings. I was just confused.

God bless.

Confused also

I'm pretty sure I had contacted him 1st over at the TCCoA, then I guess he sent me the quote and then sold the seat before I got home from work...

Look guys, don't assume im a complete dick but ive been tossed around more then a hundred times trying to sell things and it just comes down to first come first serve, I will give people shipping quotes for tho who ask and are interested but if someone offers to buy and sends the money then I will sell it to them without hesitation UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOMEONE ELSE HAVE BEEN MADE. I really love these forums and would like to keep it that way.

Back