I'm running- but no boost

WES92SC

Here's the deal, couple of days ago I decided to go out and play, nice cool day- crisp air, and the chicken is not in the hot zone.
One of them booger Camaro's pulls up at the light and the kid pulls a brake torque just to prove he can do it- I LOL at his punk arse. the cross lights turn Yellow- I hit the brake, slam the gas, and begin the best 2 wheel burn I have had in a few years, cut them loose when I/we have the green and launch like the true BOH this STOCK bird can do- I squirreled the tires just a bit, backed off and hit the pedal again and had roughly 10+ on the boost, "Chicky" was kickin this kids nutz down his throat- easy 3 lengths, then all of a sudden- I'm at 5K on the tach, and the up shift arrow lights up- I pulled off the pedal and coasted, all guages dropped like a rock, but I still had power to move, waited a few then put pedal hard to see if I could get it back up, NOTHING- felt like I just had 1 gear to go in and that was it- no passing or drop down into passing.

Yes I still had the Cammie when I shut it down- so I consider that a win in my book- but now I have NO BOOST- what the hell do I look for before I get pee'd and send this cut rooster to Mr. Dahlke.

and DD- if you read this- give me a call to figure out if you should be receiving a winter workout with the not so superchicken..

HELP!!!!!!

:eek:

Belt

I guess I would see if the belts are all on.

Is there a slap me in the face emoticon here?

Yeah that should have been the first place to look, and wouldn't you know it

shredded belt and tensioner is toast.

Well it may now be time to do all that work I wanted to do. need to make room in the garage and put it up on blocks for the winter..

Is there a slap me in the face emoticon here?

Yeah that should have been the first place to look, and wouldn't you know it

shredded belt and tensioner is toast.

Well it may now be time to do all that work I wanted to do. need to make room in the garage and put it up on blocks for the winter..

And so it begins.....LOL. You will soon find the first thing you do when you log on to the net is go to SCCOA classifides with a list of parts in your head, and forget what cash looks like:p

Adam

Back