Roll Bar Configuration...need pics

fastsc92

Gentlemen,

I've seen a million pictures here on S&W roll bar kits installed in the MN12 chassis. What I haven't seen is anyone that has done pro-street style rear bars that pass into the trunk area via the rear package tray and not pass thru the rear seat.

Does anyone have some pictures of this style of rear bar installed in their car? I'm trying to decide whether to do a rear seat delete or pass through the package tray. The 2nd option will surely look cleaner but at the expense of more work to get there.

I don't recall anyone doing the pro street bars. I'm probably the closest with the standard kit. And I can still get the seats in and out of the car.

Photo0963.jpg

3-11-11133.jpg

3-11-11137.jpg

My old 1993 has the PRO-STREET bars like you are talking about. I don't have any pictures of those on this laptop here but I'll look when I get home. I made my own cage and used a hydraulic mandrel bender. Neibert might have some pictures of that car and cage. I used to have some on the SCCOA member page but since it has all moved to the Garage they are all gone.

It really wasn't that much more work if you have a mandrel bender if not it would be a complete pain.

Back