FordChip.com Tune Minneapolis MN (Pending, interested?)

94TBIRD JW

I recently spoke with FordChip.com and they were willing to talk about making a return trip to Minneapolis MN for a tune date.
Right now we're looking for anyone who is interested to see if there's need to look into this more.

This would most likely take place in the spring of 2k3 somewhere in Minneapolis.
If you are at all interested, please let us know. I believe that 24 spots need to be filled.

Date is still up for grabs. I plan on contacting fordchip to see what will work. By the looks of it, Almost any time after January is open so I'm thinking we'll have a lot of options.

If you have any questions, give me a hollar and I'll see if I can answer it.

We've got some discussion going on over at our message board, so stop by and throw in some input if you wish (dont' have to be registered to post on our board! )

-dubbsy

Everyone must be too scared that my 96' 3.8L will out do there supercoupes :D

Come on guys, Fordchip doesn't come to town very offen and this is the best, IMO, tune that you can get!!!!!

heh...be nice rancher..

We need people. If you're seriously considering it, let us know too...

All info can be found on http://members.tccoa.com/tcats/fct.html

we'd like atleast 25, so we need another 14 or so!
Like rancherlee said, Fordchip doesn't come to town often. This is only the 2nd time that I know of. Hopefully, if everything goes well this time around, we can make it a yearly event! However, now is when we need to make it work, so make that step towards one of, if not THE, best tunes you can get!

-Justin Wade.

Back