PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Cougar XR7 Body & Suspension Parts

Thomas A
12-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Looking to clear out some inventory of left over parts from my Cougar project; These have been sitting in my parents shed for a couple of years and I'm ready to unload them for a very good deal if someone can come and pick them up. Everything is located near Lincoln, Nebraska. Going from memory, more or less:

2 front bumper covers
1 rear bumper cover
Bumper Support
Trunk Lid
Passenger Fender
Front spindles & Hubs
Rear Hubs
Drive shaft
Brass Radiator (small leak)
Accessory Bracket
Resonator

Probably more. I have a pallet stacked full in addition to the few body parts; Bring your truck and a little bit of cash (we'll work something out) and take it all home. I'm sure I have some other smaller items that I will toss in as well.

Drop me a PM or give me a call (PM me for my number) if you are interested and can come pick everything up.

Thomas A
01-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Updated the list

Thomas A
03-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Willing to ship the smaller items: Spindles, Hubs, Brackets, etc. I'm planning to be up there next month, or can arrange something sooner if need be.

Thomas

Thomas A
09-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Still have this stuff. I'd love to find a new home for it. If you have a use for it, please contact me. I'll let it go very cheap!

HwyStar
09-04-2015, 04:22 AM
Actually, I would. But I'm in Va and I have to reorganize my parts building. Looks like you have some good stuff.