Stupid deer!!

DOH!!! Is that the car you JUST bought :eek:? That SUCKS :mad:. I work nites in OH and am going back and forth in the dark every day (nite). I spend as much time watching the berms for glowing eyes as traffic.

Adam

DOH!!! Is that the car you JUST bought :eek:? That SUCKS :mad:. I work nites in OH and am going back and forth in the dark every day (nite). I spend as much time watching the berms for glowing eyes as traffic.

Adam

Yeah just traded my deer damaged mustang for it a few weeks ago lol

Sorry to hear hopefully you had film coverage. Shame.

I almost took one out with my anniversary on the way back from KY. I don't have full coverage though would have been ugly.

Sorry to hear hopefully you had film coverage. Shame.

I almost took one out with my anniversary on the way back from KY. I don't have full coverage though would have been ugly.

OUCH!at least get comp on it! that way it covers deer dogs etc and thats cheap to add! I have comp and colision 250$ deductable

agreed value coverage on these cars with grundy insurance is the only way to go. My car has comp and collision unlimited mileage and its insured for 25000.00 agreed value for total loss. They wont total it unless its destroyed but they fix everything :D

agreed value coverage on these cars with grundy insurance is the only way to go. My car has comp and collision unlimited mileage and its insured for 25000.00 agreed value for total loss. They wont total it unless its destroyed but they fix everything :D

I'm going to put agreed value on the red car! I'll probably stick with conventional insurance on the white one since its my dd

Back