Nitrous on stock internals

90tbirdsc

Wondering Who's all sprayed on a stock bottom end and how much of a shot. Wet or dry and what were your mods and fuel upgrades?

I ran a 100 shot dry with 255HP pump and 60# injectors I think. Can't remember what blower I was on. It was either stock OD'd or a MP3 probably the MP3. Went a best of 11.67 this was on a built motor tho.

Won't spraying it before my Fmic cause some issues?

It would loose a lot of it's cooling effect, and I would not do it unless using a dry system. Best place to inject is in the return plenum or the lower IC tube just prior to the return plenum.

David

It would loose a lot of it's cooling effect, and I would not do it unless using a dry system. Best place to inject is in the return plenum or the lower IC tube just prior to the return plenum.

David

What about just after the intercooler? So It cools the air even more and the act sensor can change and adapt to it so I don't have to switch tunes.

Cause the car will richen the mixture and it will be a wet shot so it will be a little more peace of mind.

It will be anywhere from a 25-55hp shot, so not very much

What about just after the intercooler? So It cools the air even more and the act sensor can change and adapt to it so I don't have to switch tunes.

Cause the car will richen the mixture and it will be a wet shot so it will be a little more peace of mind.

It will be anywhere from a 25-55hp shot, so not very much

Why would you want to put it by the bottom connection to the IC when you can easily access the top connection of the IC tube and it's closer to the intake manifold ? You don't want to use a wet system on the bottom of the IC tube because you risk fuel collection/puddling in the lowest part of the lower IC tube. Spraying just before the air temp sensor isn't a problem.

David

I stuck my dry jet in the cross talk tube hole. Pre drilled and ready to go. Its the "L" fitting at the bend in the return plenum.

If you are on stock blower stuff you would probably be ok with the 50 shot. But I would recommend the wet kits cause they are easier to tune.

Should be 260-270whp, want to spray a zex 55 wet shot. Run high 12's at least. Maybe a cam swap and 60# injectors

So if I make 260-270 without nos then 12's shouldn't be a problem with a extra 55hp:D

So some have believed. Not sure how successful they have been. Our motors do not respond like the average small block ford or chevy. Also remember you have that parasitic load on the front of the crank shaft all the time.

So some have believed. Not sure how successful they have been. Our motors do not respond like the average small block ford or chevy. Also remember you have that parasitic load on the front of the crank shaft all the time.

Anyone running a small shot on stock longblock? Care to chime in?

Back